Friday 18 February 2011

Stacy Keibler Gets Robbed

 I saw the finale of "Dancing With The Stars" and have not been so disappointed and hurt by a TV show from "The Greatest American Hero" was taken off the air. How in the world did my girl Stacy Keibler come in third? I do not think I've ever been so excited by a dancing girl in my life, and have seen many dancers in my day. Well, some are called strippers but for me are artists with fake boobs. Anyway, I'm sure Stacy will move to bigger and better things after she leaves the WWE. Now that she is much more popular, let's see if continues to decline offers from Playboy.





1 comments:

sms said...

i Love Hollywood

By the way im from india

But i love Hollywood they are so free and open culture thats it

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Latest Beach Events News
Theme by Yusuf Fikri