Thursday 10 February 2011

Gulp! Tyra Banks In A Bikini

 I do not know if these pictures were taken, but I'm pretty sure they are fairly recent. Just goes to show what time and talk shows will do to ruin what was the number one candidate for sexiest woman in the planet.Ã, Â The other day when I posted photos of Victoria's Secret Show fashion I wondered where the beautiful Tyra Banks was. I mean, what is fashion show without her Victoria's Secret? Unfortunately, my question has been answered. These pictures are further evidence that Tyra is doing all it can. - No matter how drastic, Ã, Â to follow in the footsteps of Oprah (even the guy that shares a similarity with Steadman) Ã, Â It's called method acting people and it seems that Tyra has taken thatâ, a technique popularized Robert De Niro in Raging Bull. In a format of their show to your waistline, Tyra Banks will stop at nothing toa, Â becomeÃ, the queen of daytime talk show's doppelganger. Kind of creepy if you ask me







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Latest Beach Events News
Theme by Yusuf Fikri