Thursday 10 February 2011

Tyra Banks Continues To Love Herself

 In honor of Black History Month, Tyra Banks celebrated the 10th anniversary of his being the first black model on the cover. She recreated the photos while wearing the same swimsuit using the same photographers.

I'm not 100% convinced that this photo shoot was for the sole purpose of celebrating Black History Month. Having Tyra recreate his greatest accomplishment, exactly the same time, the whole world seems to be calling her fat is a little too convenient in my books. Do not get me wrong, I'm not taking anything to the image. It looks good considering 10 years have passed since the original, and I'll come out and say: Tyra Banks is not fat. It's just desperate for ratings that show their shit.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Latest Beach Events News
Theme by Yusuf Fikri